Friday, 18 June 2010

Hamer Newport Pro





 This is my alternative stage electric guitar. I wanted a professional standard semi acoustic that was that little bit different, this little American really fits the bill. It's nice and reasonably light  but still very robust and sturdy.
The more I play it the more I like it, it sustains and it sings. As always, I have it fitted with "tens" strings, that gives perfect bendability with perfect tuning stability. (Or at least, it should do - if it doesn't, something's wrong! On this guitar -  perfection!).
An instrument like this isn't cheap, but it won't go down in value, so owning one is like having  money in the bank. And you can't play Johnny B. Goode on money in the bank!

Hamer Newport guitars are often used by Tim Mitchell (Shakira).

No comments: