Wednesday, 26 September 2012

What's On Your Mind LYRICS

Words and Music by Dave Peters (unreleased)

Is there some sign as to what I might find,
I'm in some doubt I can't figure it out
Are you looking for something,
but you won't say what it is
You left me a note but it hadn't been signed
so won't you tell me what's on your mind.

Is that a smile, it's been gone for a while
I get around but you're bringin' me down
is this as good as it gets, or are you  hedging your bets
You'd hidden a note that you knew that I'd find
Now won't you tell me what's on your mind

If you need it baby just concede it
It may be gone by the end of the day
You can take it, honey you can fake it
(yeah)

I'll be back tomorrow I'm passing this way
I'll speak as I find and I got some thing to say
Are you looking for something, but you won't say what it is
You left me a note you omitted to sign
Now won't you tell me what's on your mind

No comments: