Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Shut Your Eyes (and Baby Count to Ten) - lyrics.

Track available separately
or on the album
Rock 'n' Roll Outsider
Words and music copyright 
Dave Peters on Everyday Records

 A hey hey one thing I gotta do
I gotta get my brain right offa of you
There's no need to work it on out
Ain't nobody gonna jump and shout

Gonna pack my rags and go
I don't wanna be your so and so
Shut your eyes and baby count to ten
Open 'em wide and I'm gone again

A hey hey hey hear what I say
Or wind up in disarray
Said I'm really through with you
Gonna find myself somebody new

Gonna pack up a one more time
Roll it on over further down the line
Shut your eyes and baby count to ten
Open 'em wide and I'm gone again

GUITAR SOLO

A hey hey hey hear what I say
Or wind up in disarray
Just about getting' over you
Say now what I'm gonna do

I'm gonna pack my leavin' trunk
Relocate my personal junk
Shut your eyes and baby count to ten
Open 'em wide and I'm gone again

No comments: