Sunday, 25 November 2012

Stranger's Kiss - Lyrics

Words and Music by
Dave Peters on Everyday Records

Track is available as a
separate mp3 download,
or on the EP
Stranger's Kiss
I met her standing by the door,
she swore she'd known me years before
she put her hand upon my wrist
and then I knew a stranger's kiss
 she made me shiver to the core

I threw my ticket in the fire
I've been a thief but I'm no liar
there came a time I knew the bliss
the sweetest taste a stranger's kiss
and of her love I'd never tire

(Chorus)
Hey up hey yea, Hey up hey yea,
Na na na na na na na na
Hey up hey yea, Hey up hey yea,
Na na na na na na na na

And so I asked her heart to gain
 Copyright  Screamsville UK
What did she know of love's refrain
she said she one time knew the bliss
 and she would some time reminisce
she would recall him now and then

It's just a line that time stands still
and so we taste a bitter pill
she'd not forget the lonely bliss
I pray confess and tell you this
well nor have I - I never will
(Repeat Chorus)

No comments: